The Contingency Plan

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Mix

I enjoyed the last time I did something like this so here goes....

Go on, give it a go!

1. No. of family members we entertained on Christmas Day
2. Total no. of kilometers Luc and Dad traveled to find more beer
3. No. of Christmas tree bauble fatalities perpetrated by Hugo
4. No. of recipe books I received
5. No. of times we went to the beach over the last three days
6. No. of times I'd been seen in swimmers at the beach in the last three years prior to this
7. No. of times Luc complained about the heat each day (average count)
8. No. of times I subsequently dreamt of giving him a one-finger punch to the kidneys
9. How high (in cms) my chocolate pavlova base was when I took it out of the oven

a. o
b. 1
c. 2
d. 3
e. 5
f. 15
g. 44
h. 29
i. 30

I'll leave this up for a week and then post the answers. Guess as many times as you like because in the spirit of Christmas there'll be a surprise prize for the person/s who gets this right, yay!
posted by kazumi at 2:46 pm

1 Comments:

1.e
2.i
3.f
4.b
5.d
6.a
7.h
8.c
9.g

I'll only answer once because that took me waaay too long!
Blogger Bente, at 11:25 pm  

Add a comment