The Contingency Plan

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm It

I've never been tagged before (thanks Junebee!), so who I am to refuse?

I seriously don't know who to tag... Frank, Michelle, Tequila, Bente, Squirrely, Kyra, Portugesa Nova if any of you are up for it...??

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was in high school, dreaming of changing the world, writing for a national youth newspaper about issues like female teenage body image while battling it myself as I taught funk classes at a college of entertainment to people like Aussie soap star, wife of Lleyton Hewitt and new mum, Bec Cartright, who I used to see quite often when she first started in the bizz... and breath.

What were you doing one year ago?
Oh my God, almost exactly what I did today!! I got my hair cut and started my Christmas shopping *sing twilight music* But unlike last year the hair cutting experience was kick. ass.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Ice cream - any kind or flavour
2. Hazelnut chocolate
3. Salt and vinegar chips (the saltier and tangier the better)
4. Sardines/mackarel in tomato sauce
5. Spiced gherkins/spiced hot peppers

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
There are so many songs that I know the lyrics to that I didn't know that I knew, but my favs this week are:
1. "I like big butts", Sir Mix-a-lot
2. "Let's talk about Sex", Salt n Peppa (fav singalong song with Gordon)
3. "Bust a Move", Young MC
4. "Things that make you go Hmm", C&C Music Factory (do I sound like a teenager of the nineties yet?)
5. "Torn", Natalie Imbruglia (fav singalong song with my sis) or anything by Madonna
... I think. Ask me next week and I'm sure the list would be different.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Find someone to help me become a billionaire as let's face it, a million doesn't go very far these days
2. Pay off all of our debt
3. Create a system where I can give someone in our family a considerable amount of cash every year from the interest made from investments in point one
4. Take favourite family and friends on holidays with us
5. Buy a house

Five Bad habits
Moi? Bad habits?
1. Procrastination
2. The enjoyment I experience from indulging in something naughty and/or testing my boundaries
3. Emotionally over-eating
4. Playing music too loud
5. Swearing

Five things you would never wear again
:
1. A secret lover's kiss
2. Dental floss g-strings that make my sides look like an unslightly roast of pork
3. Cheap fake tan
4. Anything from my younger clubbing days: platform knee-high boots, hot pants and teeny weeny tops that scream 'look at meeee!!'
5. Character suit (yes, those big/hot/stinky cartoon character suits that kids like to hug and random people like to punch or slap as they walk by)

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Can my son count?
2. Laptop
3. iPod
4. Digital camera
5. Any working telephone


1 Comments:

Salt and vinegar potato chips ROCK!

Add a comment